Friday, December 25, 2009

Swades--We ,the People ---14th time

On Christmas eve i was wondering what to do and make my day special.I pondered and then came to a conclusion that watching my favourite movie -SWADES is the best option.It was 14th time i watched the movie.This movie is about NRI person who returns back to India leaving the prestigious NASA.The is an Ashu Gowi direction inspired by Aravinda Pillalamarria who came to India and developed a pedal run power generator




I have a special attachment  with this movie as most of its shooting was done in Wai ,Satara...The village brings reminds me of my village and home and the house shown in it just resembles my grandfather's home..the same veranda and the narrow streets..I miss all this sitting a small room and ACs which only contribute CLIMATE CHANGE..and differences between classmates to keep it on or off..The movie also sends a message the you may reach the zenith of succes in life but you cannot forget your grassroots,your own place..Cherishing my memories i am uploading some screenshots from MY FAV MOVIE---Swades

No comments: