Friday, December 18, 2009

My Famville Story

It was before the Diwali holidays that Datta,Jitender,Shreyansh,Sanket were playing a weird game by the name Farmville...Farming in the Virtual world seems a different idea....My facebook account was old but not active....
Just befor going to the diwali i decided that i would play farmville just to pass my time......The craze for farmville did not take time for me as i was on high time at home with putting alarms for my harvesting times....

After diwali i was leading in XP...I intrdouced the game to mayn of my classmates and hence started the saga of FARMVILLE in my class...GIFT EXHANGE,COINS,XP,FV were the buzz word...my saturation point was reaching near as i decided to buy 20 tractors just to be a little different...I accomplished this target and continued my journey towards 1lakh XP....Here I need to mention Nitin Sir for their late but great entry in farmvill...they were on a roll with crossing everybody and poising a threat to some veteran Farmville players......

Now I am bored of farmville..The same clickssssssssssss and gifts...
But one thing is sure that Farmville has snatched the supremacy of orkut in india towards Facebook...Now facebook is the buzzing social networking site.....6 million people play farmville that almost 1 % of the world not bad seeing that computer penetration is still not upto that mark in the world.....

THANK GOD FOR SAVING ME FROM FARMVILLE ..I NEED NOT REHABILITATE...

No comments: